AIM Rule 26
Please find following information and links within this website about Metminco Limited pursuant to AIM Rule 26 for companies.
- Description of the business click here
- Names and biographies of the directors click here
- A description of the board members responsibilities and details of committees of the board of directors and their responsibilities
The Board is responsible for providing strategic direction for the Company and guiding management in the execution of this strategy for the benefit of shareholders.
For Metminco 'Board Charter' click here
The Board has established an audit and risk committee with formally delegated duties and responsibilities. The audit committee comprises Dr Roger Higgins, as the Chairman, Francisco Vergara and Dr Phillip Wing. The terms of reference for the audit and risk committee provide that it will receive and review reports from the Company’s management and the Company’s auditors relating to the annual and interim accounts and the accounting and internal control systems in use throughout the Group.
For Metminco 'Audit & Risk Committee Charter click here
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
Metminco is incorporated in Australia and it's main countries of operation are Colombia and Chile.
Metminco is incorporated in Australia and the rights of shareholders may be different to the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Current constitutional documents click here
- Current exchanges or platforms for trading in company securities click here
- The number of AIM securities in issue click here
- The percentage of AIM securities that are in issue but not in public hands click here
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholder click here
- Details of and restrictions on the transfer of Metminco Limited AIM securities click here
- Most recent annual reports click here
- All notifications the company has made in the past 12 months click here
- The most recent admission document click here and documents sent to shareholders within the past 12 months click here
- Details of nominated advisors and key advisors click here
- Rule 26 Disclosure.
Metminco applies all the best practice recommendations of the ASX Corporate Governance Council with the exception that the Company does not have an Internal Audit function and does not set measurable targets under the Diversity Policy.
The Company is not of sufficient size to warrant an Internal Audit function but it continually evaluates and improves the effectiveness of its risk management and internal control processes and from time to time engages external parties to audit specific operations.
The Company does not set measurable targets for diversity due to limited staffing levels, low staff turnover and the nature of its operations.
Metminco is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers, but is subject to the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules.
All information on the website has been disclosed pursuant to Rule 26 if the AIM Rules for companies.
Last update: 3 July 2017